Thursday, March 5, 2009

LB3NicoleValencia











1.What were your initial goals for the logo?
- My initial goals were to entertain and inform people a little bit more about myself. Also to make it fun and enjoyable to visit my site.
2.Does the logo you have match the initial goals? Why or why not?
- The logo i have partially matches the initial goals. It does because the heart shows i like hearts, also the color pink shows it is my favorite color. The back design, in blur, can let you know I like weird, abstract things. I want to make it more informative.

3 comments:

  1. the name mate it look great. the heart is a nice touch. also the little web design thing is amazing. Amazing page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I even see you put a heart. I like it how you put the blue stroke around the stuff.

    ReplyDelete